Sponsors

Sunday, November 11, 2007

FTOPS VI - Event #6 Stud H/L

Decided to play this event just to see how I do, some how I decided to play this since Alex, a local player around here offered to stake me for a tourney during the FTOPS events, I accepted and decided to play the Omaha H/L tourney, Blah, its not limit, its Pot Limit...and I hate PL...But its H/L, so maybe I can work something out...

But I decided to buy my self in the Stud H/L Event since it wasn't that expensive to play...$100+$9 to play in the event...

Started with 806 Players paying out top 96 players...

I cashed in the 2nd tier of the money ladder, wish I could've takin it down, but at this point of the tournament, the blinds/antes left me with no more than 3BB left...I had to push it in with the best cards I could find since I was pretty much card dead after the bubble busted...

Not bad though, just wish I could've done better!

78th place out of 806 for a $225.60 cash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you put the cheat code didn't you