Sponsors

Monday, April 07, 2008

Wow, I am a <@((((((((><

Holy Shit I am a fish!!! No wonder everyone asks if I'm playing! I knew I have been playing bad and losing, but when I saw it on paper, "Holy Shit," I said to myself...I am a F#(K!N Fish man!!! I don't even wanna talk about it its embarassing, I need to take a break and chill out for a second, get my composure together and get back on track...this fish talk is not cool at all........Takin a F%(K!N Break man!!!! Hmpphhhh

<@(((((((((((((((><

5 comments:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

... can't quite think of what to tell you at a time like this...

Breaks are healthy. Suck it up, don't play for a few days/weeks, come back super strong!

"Ricky" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"Ricky" said...

Guess when people ask you what you do for a living you can tell them you work for FedEx......

nacgator said...

We should talk about what we discussed with Travis weeks and weeks ago tonight.

Ehonda said...

Lets discuss...Let me pull out this slump first....