Sponsors

Friday, August 21, 2009

2009 Borgata Poker Open

Eh, If you did not know already, I didn't go to the last O8 event at the Borgata couple months ago. I didn't want to go solo up there, and being I had to leave to AC immediately after Monday Night's game, there was no way I was going up solo.

Well, I got another shot again!

The Borgata has the 2009 WPT Borgata Poker Open coming up September 9 - September 24, 2009. I'm going to take my shot at the Omaha H/L event. $400 bucks for a 2 day event.

I guess since I'm up there, if I don't survive, I can take a shot at a sattelite event to get into the Main Event.

I suck at keeping up my blog...I can text my ass off though...so follow me on Twitter @ehonda500Mob

I always say this, but I'll try to keep this up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

certainly like your website but you have to
take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very
bothersome to tell the reality then again I will certainly come back again.

Anonymous said...

Your way of telling everything in this piece of writing is genuinely
pleasant, all can simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


Stop by my webpage ... windows 7 loader DAZ (Http://Www.Facebook.com/windows7loader)