Sponsors

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Damn its been a while AGAIN...WHATS NEW?

Yup...always late posting new posts on here...i suck like shit...

Anyway, just a recap of the month...

First off I have been crushin the home tourney circuits lately...

Took Down Brians from MD-Poker.com Wednesday tourney..haven't played since, he hasn't really been having home tourneys lately, so I remain KING OF BRIAN'S CIRCUIT LOL

Took down Syds 3 weeks ago...2 weeks ago, got 2nd place...didn't go last night, it was a rebuy tourney...definately been doing good, can't wait for next Tuesday to see how I hold up...

Pops STT Headhunter, cashed for 3rd with 1 bounty...

Had a STT on Monday, the 11th, took 1st place.

As far as online...ehhh...not too well in tourneys, can't seem to have the patience for some reason...so haven't really been playing lately...Can't decide where to put my money in online, think im going to try out Ultimate Bet...

As far as the cash games been going, im up...had a bad weekend this week, but looking to make it up on Friday...tonight can't decide if I want to play Travis and Noelle's game but gonna stop by and see how its going...might try my luck though...took a punishing this weekend...dropped 2 balls at Nicks on Sunday...

might just chill and play online but we'll see...

I'm going to make it a point to post each and every game I play from now on...either Online or Off line...

No comments: