Sponsors

Monday, July 25, 2005

Weekend in Atlantic City

Alright, made some decent money at my game on Friday...So Kenny and I hit up Atlantic City for the weekend...MD-Poker folx up there, Travis and Nelly up there as well...we'll catch a room with them and ride back home with them...

Anyway...Taj has SnG's now for $50+$15 or $100+$20...played 6 SnG's and cashed 3 of the 6 so I'm 50% on the SnG's! for a total of $900 bucks!

First SnG I cashed, I chopped...I was actually in last place and snuck into the final 3 which I kept asking for a chip 50/30/20...got more chips takin from me...so I just ask for my buy in back....3 of them refused..well actually 1 of them, the older dude didn't have a voice at the time so thats all good...Get dude to make a move when I flop trip J's LOL...he is pissed, cracked his KK with TJo. Dude limped in, im in da blinds...I JJ7 on da flop...I check, he puts me all in, I call...dude is pissed...so the older gentleman says do you still want to chop? we are pretty much even stacked so I say, lets chop $200 each and play heads up for the $100...I take him out with A9o to his A8o as I spike the 9 on the river!

SWEEET $300

2nd SnG we running long...the final 3 players including me, are tight good players...I played with one of the dudes in the daily MTT Tourneys at the Taj...uh oh...6:15 is here, they have been seating for the $120 tourney...I say, man this is the table im supposed to be sittin at...all 3 of us are registered for the tourney, they want us to move...lets just chop and play the big tourney now...so we chop $200/$200/$100 with me being 2nd chip leader while I was chip leader the majority of the game...

SWEET $500

$100+$20 Tourney - 145 players paying out top 18 players...

I bust out in 28th place...very short stacked with blinds way crucial...I swear I need to work on my late tourney play...im ok till the blinds go way past me and my chip stack doesn't keep up with the blinds...

Waitin for T to finish up the tourney cause he is in the money now...I tell Kenny..look at the fish waiting for the SnG to fill up...im registering...i get that table..final SnG for the evening! WOW I dominate the table...dude offers a chop when we heads up..says...just let me get $100..I say ok, I'm way ahead of you so ok...its NLHE so anything can happen, and I want to make sure I get paid so I chop...I know I could've whooped him heads up, just wanted to guarantee my $400

SWEET $900 total for SnGs for a total profit of $510...lost the tourney ($120) so I'm only up for the trip $390...not bad ...made money on Friday at the same time too...so not a bad weekend!

No comments: