Sponsors

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Taste of my own Medicine

Wow, That shit hurts...

I already busted making a bad call to JP on a 77T board when 5 people limp in for $2 and im on the button and make it $12 to go and everyone calls. Flop comes out and it gets checked around to me and I'm already thinking if I get raised, I'm folding...I make it $45 and get raised by JP as he shoves the rest of his stack in the middle...after tanking a little bit and giving JP more credit than he should have I make the call and just have to prove to myself that anyon that pushes on me will have that 7...he flips over 57

Frustrated a little bit, I rebuy and look down to AA and make a small raise to $40 after i think 3 people already called a $12 raise before it got to me...oh, everyone called the $40 at that...I rebought for $150 and when the flp came out mushed to get insta raised by Travis to $250, everyone folds and he shows me 24, he felts me, I do the "E Cringe" and nobody is trying to laugh, but soon as I say, "wow, now I see how this feels, this shit aint cool..." that was everyone cue to bust out laughing! "I didn' want to be the one to say it," Travis says...But when I sit there and chuckle to myself after snapping someone off with Duece-Four, I promise I won't laugh next time I felt someone with my hand cause this shit hurts...That my friends, is a taste of my own medicine.

No comments: