Sponsors

Friday, January 28, 2005

First Official Cash Game

OK, I hosted my first official cash game advertised to the general public on MD-Poker.com

Turn out was about a good 13 folx...I didn't play and just dealt. Had 2 tables set up just in case I brought in a rack of folx. Bought a bunch of pizzas and sodas.

We played $1/$2 NL Holdem. Kicked off about 8:30PM then went till 4:30AM

Everyone had a great time, seen alot of bad beats...I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to study some of these folx to get some tells out of them, but it was a "friendly-cut-throat game" hahahaha

I would call it a sucess with a full table the whole night, and if I can get a 2nd dealer, I'll definately have 2 tables runnin..till then, I have to make sure its 1 table and not more so there won't be a waiting list, even though there was a waiting list,but most time someone waited to get a seat was not more than 30 minutes...

My plans now is to have one every other weekend beginning the night with a free roll tourney for $50 bucks to warm the night up then get into some good NL action!

No comments: