Sponsors

Friday, January 21, 2005

Thursday Night Cash Game 1/20/04

We played a cash game at my house, very low stakes... $.50/$1 blinds...even though the blinds are small, this can get pretty thick...

Anyway, This game did me no good. I got bluffed out a big pot and it was tilt from there, I couldn't pull out of it, actually it was 2 big hands that put me on tilt last night...

THIS HAS TO BE THE ONE OF THE WORSE SUCK OUT NIGHTS EVA!
I can't believe the maniacs I play with...

one of the hands last night...I raise with K10suited. everyone folds except the player to my immediate right. Flop: K 9 10 rainbow. I flop the top pair and dude bets out $5 and I raise to $20, he calls all in for $17 bucks over the $15 raise. I turn over my K10 and he turns over his pocket 5 (Why would he all it in with 3 overs on the board?) He turns his set of 5's and im fuckin pissed like shit.

Now I know Tall Jaye bluffed me out of a pot when I flop top 2 pair KQ and he doesn't hit his pair until the turn which is an 8, but there is a straight sitting out on the boad. He doesnt even have connector cards and he is calling all my bets and im firing out $7 to go, then $15 to go then I check the river cause of the straight possibility out there, so I automatically think he is fishing for his straight and catches it, I bet out $10 just in case to feel him out and he raises me all in. FUCK he hit his straight huh, I respected his bet and turn over my top 2 pair and he turns over the 8 and leaves the other card blank which he couldn't even hit his straight, only thing is if he had the other 8 hidden for a set then I would feel better about the whole thing, but he didn't show. now that had me on a major tilt.

Well that was my night, I started choosing the wrong times to bluff at the pot and my last hand I had D beat to the river when he rivers his flush and takes me out the game...all night i've been sucked out of the better hand from fishers drawing for there cards and for them to draw out there cards were not cheap, I made sure it was expensive but I guess they think cause im betting that way, i have shit, but I made sure they know my hand is made and next time ima catch them fishing its gonna cost them like shit...fuckin chasers, can't stand that shit...suck outs are the worse beats ever....

So I decide to reload my absolute and stars account...i ended up playing stars when I busted out and was doing pretty well, I bought in for a 2 table $10+ $1 tourney and ended up busting out 8th place gettin sucked out then made my money back plus a lil bit on the NL ring game i was playing then disaster...I raise KQ in late position and I have 1 caller...POCKET 5'S again. Flop: KQ5, dude bets out $5 and I raise to $20, he re-raises me all in and I call very quickly, he turns over the pocket 5's and im dead...all that money is gone, now I gotta find me $11 bucks for the MD-Poker snow in tourney for tomorrow night's player of the year tourney...

Supposed to be a blizzard on Saturday so I'm going to see if I can get a cash game on for tonight...Holla atcha yall later...

No comments: