Sponsors

Monday, March 07, 2005

Been a While

OK its been a while since I have been on here..been real busy with runnin tourneys/cash games at my spot and work. Been alot goin on with me lately I'm so damn tired. Between work, family, and online poker during the week i gets no sleep!

Well I can say I have been doing shitty in tourneys lately. Since I took 2nd in Syds tourney, I haven't been doing well, bustin out early even at my tourneys. Cash games I been killing.

Just yesterday, played in a crazy ass cash game, totally "home" game rules with alot of loose cannons that throw money away like its trash! Will and myself did pretty good at that game, but the past 2 weekends since the tourneys, I have been averaging $700 bucks for the weekend.

My birthday is coming up so we headin down AC to play in a couple of tourneys on Saturday, the 12th at the Taj and sit in some cash games at the trop and make some bread b4 we head back home.

Gonna play in Syds Tuesday tourney, Greg's Thursday Tourney, then AC Friday night and play in some ring games then Tourney Sat morning! Big plans this week so hope I can make a lil more money to add on to the bank roll!

Full AC Report when I return!

No comments: