Sponsors

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Big Syd's Tuesday Night Tourney 3/8/05

Whoa...30 folx this time around. College Park crew came about 8-10 players, increasing there chances in finishing in the money and putting there crew up with a higher percentage in win rates...

Of course 3 of them make the money 1st, 3rd and 4th.

I made it to the top 20 at least LOL

Played very tight, no run of cards, tried to bluff at a pot with pocket 2s and got stuck in my tracks without following up on the bluff which did cost me the pot, cause I believe had I banged it or atleast made a reasonably large bet, The Captain would've folded his 2nd best pair specially after I tried to bluff the Ace.

Stole 1 or 2 pots with all in after we condensed to 2 tables. Then had a legitimate hand to push with...everyone folds, 1 caller...

QQ Vs. AA

Dominated, need a Q to hit the board, Nothing...AA takes it down, im eliminated.

Cash games was nice, 2 tables...went with the table I played with the folx more often. Did ok, was up almost $100 and took a big swing with my 2 pair KT and JuneBug had AK lol da fuck did I step into.

Sat with $100 in cash game, cashed at $105 lol
Tourney -$60
Total for the night: -$55

Gonna try and make it to Brians Wednesday Tourney and cash game, but tired and need to do laundry...so I'll prolly make it out there, still debating...

No comments: