Sponsors

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Birthday Weekend

Official Birthday is the 12th you all!

In Attendance:
Myself
Sharpe
Duffy (Sharpe's Folx)

March 11: Start of the birthday weekend, Leave around the way about 7:30 and get to AC around 11:00, do my thang then head out to Trop. No wait at the Trop! Sharpe is seated with me as well. I didn't do too well, got tangled up in some pots with Sharpe. Just catchin a rack of dead cards..oh well, dropped a load there, go back to the hotel, get some breakfast cause we leave the Trop at 6:30 in the mornin. Get about 2 hour sleep and wake up to register for the Taj tourney.

March 12: Registered for the Taj Tourney, was packed in there this day, 3 different tourneys running at the same time. our daily tourney was about 175 players...didn't do so bad, but could've done better, blinds were killin me, and didn't have any cards to play. I bust out in 55th place, so I grab duffy and sharpe hit the buffet and head to the Borgata, get to the borgata, long ass wait, its about 6:00 already, I said we would stop in there before we leave cause they need to see the 'gata...we end up leaving the Borgata around 3:30 in the mornin, got tangled up in the wack ass highway and ended up missing the turn to get to the hotel, so we said fuck it, lets mussle it back home...im knocked out like shit the whole way home, get home around 6:30 AM sunday mornin, Sharpe drops me off cause he is stuck about a G and says, throw a game together tonight.

Dats all I needed to hear lol, game time tonight at 7.

Had a good time for my bday, expensive, but a good time, can't wait till April to go back up to the Taj and take a shot at the tourney again!

No comments: