Sponsors

Friday, September 23, 2005

I suck at this! and Poker! LOL

Alright, I see why nobody frequents my blog, its dull, boring and never gets updated LOL Anyway, I'm going to start makin this more interesting and I will try to stay on top of this...

Lets get caught up!

Well I'm doing ok in the MD League, skipped a game or 2, didn't make the final table on a couple so im sittin on 9th place...I make it to the championship final table (Single Table Tourney) so hopefully I can make some P.O.Y points!

Can't say too much though, been the same, Play poker at Travis' place on Wednesdays, Try to make it to Big Syds game on Tuesdays, and then My game on Fridays...Gonna start doing tournaments every other Thursday and an Omaha Game every Sunday, So we'll see how this works out.

Hit pretty big 2 weeks ago at my place...flopped the ass end of the straight, Travis hit a set of 7s
E: 46o
Travis: 77

Flop: 578
Turn: 10
River: Blank

I'm UTG and check
UTG+1 makes it $12 to go
Travis raises to $75
I re-raise all in
He says "E you know you fucked up right?"
I'm like shit im fucked...specially when the turn was a 10...

anyway, "ship it!"



Took a big loss last weekend when I couldn't walk away from my pocket Q's

Dude just smooth called me the whole way down, im up a little over $1200 and end up losing about $650 on this hand...i was sick!!!

Anyway, played in UAE Greg's home tourney, 26 people, made the final table off lucky 2 blind all ins...to get knocked out with my QJo to KJo

Hope tonight I make some money cause I need it!!! LOL Catch yall later and I will try to be better to make this more interesting.

I've been looking at other folx blogs and they are tight, so I need to make mine alot better!

E

No comments: