Sponsors

Friday, September 30, 2005

Thursday Night's Tourney @ The Club House

Wasn't too big of a turn out tonight...supposed to be 15 players, 2 didn't show up, so it was a total of 13 players, we played a headhunter tourney, the $10 went under everyone's stack so when they bust, they give up that $10 bucks to the player that busted them out...

I'm first out! LOLOL HUH man!!! Tammy takes me out with T8o floppin a Queen high straight to my AQd...ouch oh well...I dealt the rest of the tourney, the ladies cashed while the fellas sat at the cash game table...

1st: Anne
2nd: Tammy
3rd: Noelle

Congrats Ladies!

Sat with $150 at the cash game...played tight, cause tight is right LOL sike na, but caught some nice hands, ran my stack up to $650 and pissed $115 of it with my AA vs. QQ when Eddie hit his Q on the river to give him a set. "CASH OUT" fuck that, goin home with some money....$385 profit Plus its already 3:30AM and went around 3 times after I said I was cashin out when im UTG...so I prolly deserve that hit cause I didn't leave when I said I was...

I'm tired as shit this morning...2 hours sleep, not lookin forward to a long night tonight for my Friday game, but hmmmm definately worth it!

I'll post this weekend or on Monday how this weekend turns out.

No comments: