Sponsors

Monday, October 03, 2005

The Weekend

Whooo, what a weekend...I swear the weekends are just too short for me..

Anyway, Friday game was nice...We had Jack Daniel's Sauced Ribs and also some chicken and steak fajitas from TGI Fridays...off da hook, everyone was pretty pleased with the food...Didn't fair too well though, dropped a couple hundred in the game...and played till about 8:30 AM...game was short compared, but thats kinda what I wanted...so I pretty much gave the rake back and just made enough money to break even for all the food, freeroll and high hand bonus.

Oh yeah, this was the first game to play on the new table...lemme tell you bout this BULLSHIT ass table...

First off...it wasn't the table I was expecting, so already it aint on my good side...then on top of that, the shipping gave it a funny smell that was real strong when I first got it, but its fading away...

Secondly...The shipping BANGED MY TABLE UP...I had to repair it already...tightening up the bolts...2 pieces of support was cracked so I had to duct table it back LOL, then one of the cup holders cracked...then the far end of the table...**BASH** someone fucked that side up that I had to put electrical tape to match the rail but nobody noticed it I don't think...other than that, I like the felt and that its soft under the felt not like the folding table from Sports Authority...anyway, don't get no tables from EBAY...this time, im not half assing it and just grabbing me a quality poker table...im so mad at this retard ass table!!!!

Went to sleep for a couple of hours...woke up to go to Pops STT Head Hunter Tourney...5th place...Bluffed at the wrong time...im out 5th place to Columbia Nick...oh well..good game...

Saturday Night...oooh there's a story for this evening, but lemme stick to the poker for now...catch the funny ass story I have at the bottom...anyway, went to Launtz home game which he usually has once a month, this time he made the blinds $.50/$1...borrowed $100 from Dealin Kenny, ran dat to $700 bucks!!! Not bad...so im feelin good now..Glad I play at Pops cause I might of lost my shit and the side story definately wouldn't have kicked off LOL

Sunday Night, went to Big Chris house to play..I gave him my old poker table...Hard to play with the crew, they just don't like playing with outsiders...why I have no clue, but to improve there game, I would think they want too...but I guess they don't wanna put so much on the line down at my house on Fridays...so Its always cool to play with them...They always play $.50/$1...sat with $100, ran it up to almost $200, got wreckless and pissed off the first $100....rebuy for $100, playing tighter, winning small pots, get mixed up in a hand and turn a flush, I push, but the 8d not only gave me a flush, but filled up Lil Ryan and he takes my stack...I go home cause everyone is planning on cashing out...LOL FUCK...so Im pretty much even for the weekend.....

SIDE STORY - FREAK A DEAK

Yeah, so we leaving Pops house and Kenny sees this chick waiting for the bus, he says she been standing there waitin on that bus for a good lil while...so he stops to holla at her...no type of rap game, da bitch easily rides and says its her bday on Sunday...BET..."do you smoke/drink" she says yup, so we pick up a bag and get her twisted LOL...she keeps stressing to get her to Annopolis by 9PM so we do what we need to do...fuck, kenny hits me up with, you drivin da bitch home...fuck it, bet so I'm tryin to hurry up so we can get to Launt'z game b4 they call it quits cause it started at 6 PM its already 8:30...meantime, the bitch keeps sayin she gotta piss...fine...we pullin into the Bowie exit, lets hit the gas station...none, so we stop at the restaurants by the movie theater...I tell her to go take a piss inside...she says "you aint gonna leave me is you"? "NO...I'll be right here".

I turn around and tell kenny, I'm bout to leave this bitch dawg. he says He don't give a fuck, fuck dis bitch. LOL we toss her shit out on the curb and roll da fuck out...BLOWN...kinda fucked up but fuck her. LOL

Start of the new league season...looks like its mixed up tourneys with NLHE, PLHE, PLO, PLO8, LIMIT, and STUD..can't wait to play, so need to reload on AP

On yeah...played a couple ring games...NLHE and PLO8...took a $50 hit on 1 hand on NLHE LOL got sucked out...but doing OK on PLO8...so I'll see what I can do this evening.

No comments: