Sponsors

Sunday, October 16, 2005

What the hell happened this weekend?

Friday Night's Game

What can I say, a regular evening at my spot for my Friday $1/$2 NL game. Full table all night long, 7 handed in the morning till afternoon...Was doing OK with a decent stack..then it went to shambles plus more...how? I have no idea...tired, tilted...just can't say stop just to keep the game goin...I have to learn to quit while im ahead or before im stuck too much....fucked the rake off plus $200 of my bread...upset like shit...someone needs to smack da shit outta me for getting stuck like that...sleep it off all day Saturday...

Sunday Night's Game at Big Chris House


This game is not like my game, more of a friendly game with the stakes being .50/1 NL...lots of fish, just go here to watch Sunday Night Football, hang with the fellas, and get twisted...while I always buy in at $100, I ended up pissing it off to someone out drawing me every time...fuckin insane...im home early...not playing poker the rest of this week till Thursday...Gonna stay home for a change...

What in da hell just happened? Gonna read a book the rest of this week and get my shit back together...

Horrible plays this week...

No comments: