Sponsors

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Monday Night's Games

Last night, wasn't even gonna play cause soon as I got home from work I was DEAD TIRED...anyway, woke up, ate some carry out and I was awake so I jump on JetSet and play a tourney...WAH WAH WAH...no good...long story short...I played the $1000 guarantee for $5.50 top 5 payed, busted in 8th...Tried to make a move with KJs and dude had AQo and ended up flopping 2 pair and turns a boat LOL CRUSED LOL

Jumped on AP to play the MD-Poker League...only 12 players...WTF, anyway, busted 10th LOL da hell is going on?

so I jumped on a .50/1 Omaha High game..sat with $30 and ran it to $111 cashed out and went to bed LOL...I can't pull the hand history, but I'm dealt AsQdAc4d so I limp in. Flop A77 check, dude i check dude bets, raise, I raise, and its capped at 4 bets now...turn and river was all capped with 3 players...man I take down the pot and like WTF are yall doin? LOL

so not bad...gonna submit my blog to Poker stars and play in the blogger tourney and see how that turns out.

No comments: