Sponsors

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Last Night's Game at the club house

Hosted by Travis and Noelle

First off, Noelle's cookin is excellent! House made Taco Pies which was ON POINT!!!



Huh man! First off, Travis and Noelle ran a $100 Freeroll tourney b4 the game started...Me and Bessman chopped it up for $50 each...

Sat at the main table...got about 6 dudes waitin for a seat with more folx comin to the game, so they decided to open a 2nd table...I jump off the main table and sit at the 2nd table...for some reason I like playin short handed...anyway, the table was all new faces, so that was an advantage for me as well...

Long story short...ran my stack to $525 makin some loooooooooose ass calls last night I was in the game for $200 so I made a $325 profit...not bad...left at 4AM....Tired as shit this mornin and I gotta go to court today LOL

Runnin my Tourney tonight at the club house and looks like it'll be 2 tables...hopefully I can take it down and make a lil bit more tonight...

Otha than that, Super Dave's car got towed...he is blown, but his stack was lookin decent when I left...

No comments: