Sponsors

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

League Night - 7 Card Stud

Not bad of a showing last night...

20 or more players last night for the League game...can't really remember, but top 3 was paid out...and you guessed it....BUBBLED the tourney...but its my fault which leads to my next decision of online poker...anyway, 4th place in the 7 Card Stud Tournament...wasn't bad...didn't expect to make it that far though...

So while I'm playing that, I jumped on Bugsy's Club to play a tournament...decided to play a $5 Razz tournament...yeah im cheap, but I am not a regular razz player, I was doing real well till the final table again...BUBBLED LOL da fuck man??? 4th place with 3 places gettin paid out LOL I did real well...

Here is the problem which is why I'm going to slow down playin online Poker...

I Either play a tournament soon as I get home, if not, the 9:00 PM or later tournies are just too late...i get too tired, get too restless then end up makin stupid mistakes...I'm good while im awake and aware and concentrating, but soon as I start falling asleep, I try to push to either bust out or just win...plus I chase too much...soo on that note...late night poker online is DONE...either early when I get home, or weekends I'm stuck in the house...stickin to live play during the week..usually what it is anyway...

Still gonna play league though...

Playing Big Syd's tourney tonight out Mitchellville...I need to take it down..fuck cashing, 1st place is the only acceptable finish...Wish me luck!

No comments: