Sponsors

Monday, October 10, 2005

This Weekend - 10/7-10/9

Wow...Friday Night...Simply Tight! 2 Tables full, till early morning, even had a couple of guys waiting to jump into the game LOL..it was indeed a roller coaster right, dropped almost $500 Bucks...made it back, stuck it to the side, made another $500 bucks to be raped from joe Money...Still made the money though, so not that bad of an eveng...

Saturday, I never slept so much in my Life! LOL

Sunday, went out to eat with my girl, came home cleaned up a lil bit, hung out a lil bit, went to Big Chris house to play some .50/$1 and dropped almost 20 bucks Whew...was in for $200 though...luckily I got that back!

UP-COMING EVENTS:

Was talking about a MD Series of Poker with other folx from MD-Poker.com, we'll see how that goes...

In the meantime, having a $50+$10 NLHE Tourney with $1/$2 NLHE and $3-$6 Omaha games at the club house

My Friday Night game

Prolly stop at Travis' game this week

and hopefully Syd will be having his tourney at his place this week so I can play!

Tonight gonna play the MD-Poker league game tonight on Absolute Poker, I Think its Omaha tonight, so I should bust everyone's ass tonight!

No comments: