Sponsors

Friday, October 14, 2005

Thursday Night's Tournament Results

14 Players
$50+$10 Buy In.
Decided to head hunt the $10 bucks
Total Prize Pool - $700 + $140 in Bounties

And the Winner is..........

1st Place: Anne - $310 (2nd tourney in a row)
2nd Place: Me - $250+$30 in Bounties
3rd Place: Alan - $140
Bubble: Eddie

Decent Tourney, Made it in the money this time around! Me and Anne decided to chop 1st and 2nd place money, but still wanted to play heads up to get some practice in there...so we chopped it $250 each and played the rest heads up...winner takes the rest of the money...great game, heads up didn't go to long, pushed with 45d she pairs an Ace I think...I can't remember anymore LOL...Free-rolled the cash game, Rock owed me $100, took $50 from my winnings and sat at the cash game table...way too tired started falling asleep on the table...tried to bluff and lost so I just went home...

Total for this weekend so far in profit: $555 bucks

I should be going to sleep cause I already know I have a long ass day ahead of me come Friday....wake up at 6AM, Take Cheyenne to school, go to work, pick her up, clean up, get food for Friday's game, 8:30 PM start of game, go till Saturday Mornin, sleep da whoooooole day LOL

Fuck it, im gone yall....Just lettin yall know, come Sunday I want to be at $1300 in profit for the week!!!

No comments: