Sponsors

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Big Syds Tourney Circuit Results

Last Nights Tournament in Mitchellville, MD

$50+$10 Buy in
22 Players
Prize Pool: $1100
4 places paid

Down to 5 players left...the bubble spot...Blinds are now $600/$1200...I'm on the button 2nd in chips, Small and Big blind post, UTG folds, Scotty A Min raises to $2400, I look down to AA...I re-raise to $6000 to go...SB/BB folds, scotty thinks for a long time and says "I think I'll suck out on you! $400 more puts me all in...bet it, I call

Me - AA
Scotty - KTo (wtf did he call for?)
Flop: 36Q
Turn: 9
Scotty says, "COME ON JACK"
River: J

ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS?

Runner-Runner-Gut shot straight...fuckin hits a 4 outer on me to cripple my stack....way to crush Pocket Aces huh?

I end up pushing pocket Dueces and chip leader calls with pocket J and fills up on the river LOL

Out in 4th place to get paid $110 bucks

Played solid the whole night, told myself I wouldn't get involved with silly coin flips...made good plays...

Oh well, Usually would go play in Travis' game tonight, but I think I'll chill out and play on Thursday....Maybe....I'll see how im feelin....

Fuckin scotty man...I could've easily takin it down had he didn't suck out on me....

RUNNER-RUNNER GUT SHOT STRAIGHT! Gotta love poker!

No comments: