Sponsors

Monday, September 26, 2005

This Weekend

OK, First off...I realize why I don't post as much on an everyday basis...I only post when im bored at work or i have a good winning...That pretty much defeats the purpose of this and more for me to help see a trend...anyway, knowing that, I will post everyday I play either online or live...

Now to this past week to get yall caught up...

Friday...uh uh uh...another all nighter game...I sat with max $300 and run it up a whopping 450...rollercoaster ride the whole night...till I end up fuckin it off to Scooter...oh well...

Saturday relaxed...(sleep) LOL

Sunday, chilled, then went up to Big Chris house to play a friendly game of .50/$1 NL. Fucked off $100 after runnin my $100 stack to a lil over $300...im such a fish..

I hope I do better this week...

No comments: