Sponsors

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thank God for the Box!

Wow!!!! Have you ever played a session where you did not pick up not 1 pot???? KK no good...Aces up No Good...Draws are just in arms reach but you can't reach it? Wow!!!

Should've known that the night was gonna be like this..Folding the Nuts, playing the worse hand...First hand I sat down to was 44....I called the raise to $12 Preflop...But on an AT7 board and a C-bet on the flop, my 44 didn't look to good...Turn...4...River T...wow...

2nd hand, K9o...Flop K9 and river the K to fill up....OOOOPS...

Couple hands later J9o UTG...Fold...Flop JJ8...Yeah, I'm flopping monsters but I just can't get in the rythem of the game...I end up shippin it, Rebuy, Ship It, Rebuy, Shipt It...Its only 1am and Keon is ready to go...

Game might break too...Rob's dealers says he wants to get in the game and offers me the box...Hell yeah I'll take it..Long as Keon will stay longer cause I rode with him...He stays and I get my chance to soften up the loss I took tonight...

Whew...I'm only stuc $180...Great tippers tonight...only dealt 3 hours....Nice Come back if you ask me!!!

Wow...I didn't rake one pot in tonight...Wow...I was really stuck tonight..Wow...is all I can say how bad I ran tonight...Thank God for seat 11!!!!

2 comments:

"Ricky" said...

At least you get to play! Keep posting I'm living my poker life through you for the next 2 months....LOL Good luck!!

Ehonda said...

we miss you ricky bobby!!!!!!