Sponsors

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bad Beat Jackpot takin down at $5500!

Last night at Trav and Nelly's Donkey Coral, the ever growing Bad Beat Jackpot was at $5,500 never being hit since it started maybe 2 1/2 to 3 years ago? The Jackpot grew $1 larger on pots over 100 through out the night...Aces full of Jacks must lose to something higher with both hole cards being used and is shown down...and thats what happened last night....

Congrats to Jefferson and Jimbo for hitting it last night!

Jimbo just came out of retirement from the circuit, we haven't seen Jimbo at a home game since my $1-$2 NL game in New Carrollton...but he decided to come out tonight...and that was a nice welcome back gift!!!

The winners of the Bad Beat Jackpot:

Jimbo: $2,750 - AhQd
Jefferson: $1,375 - AcKd
E: $170
Ali: $170
Keenan: $170
Erik: $170
Bessman: $170
Rob: $170
Billy: $170
Tim: $170

Board came out: Ad Qs As Ks 2s





















I did alot better than I did last night Thank God!

Jefferson out played the hell out of me when I laid down KK to him preflop.

Other than that...My hands held up all night...cashed out a little over 1K but in the game for $400...My Quad Dueces were fun also!

4 comments:

Alex said...

Nice Quads Fish....man...I'm a donkey ..I should have folded my Ace's full against u....nh sir!!!

Nick said...

You laid down KK preflop?? Why?? Post up that hand-story donkey.

-JB

Ehonda said...

Nick: I laid down the Kings Pre-flop because it was Jefferson re-raised me. It was raised to $11, I re-popped it to $35, and Jefferson went over top of me and took it to $125. Most of the time, Jefferson has aces...I put him on QQ or AA and went with my gut feeling that he did have AA. Been plenty of times that I ger re-raised and I'm holding Kings and they actually have Aces...I was wrong this time, I lost $35 bucks..oh well...next hand...

Alex...I didn't think you would call more than $100 on the river with you thinking that we are chopping...I knew you hit the Ace, and hoped you thought I did the same...I think if I pushed harder, you fold, eh, what do I know, I Folded Kings and I've seen you gamble way more than that for way more money...Coulda/Prolly doubled up...but oh well...we'll never know! :)

Alex said...

No..u are right sir..the $100 bet on the river was a really good value bet...anything more and u might not get action....but its only because of u that I have to think awhile calling with Ace's full...lol.....anybody else it would be instant call...really nice hand and play sir.