Sponsors

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hello Everybody!!!

Well Hey Yall!!!

I know, I know..Its been a while since I've posted...It's been a while since I have even read other blogs...Things have been pretty busy lately for me, which is a good thing I guess. At least you all know I'm still alive and haven't gone totally broke...Thats probably why you all are thinking I haven't blogged in a while...Its not that...Aside from being busy, I haven't really been in the writing mood either...

Well...I can say nothing has changed with me...Win here and there, Ship it back over there...You know the cycle...

But my game has lost a home :o( As most of yall know, I was running out of Laurel for a while now...Well, a couple months...But things change...Not in a bad way...Just different directions and circumstances came that I had to move the game...I procrastinated trying to find a new home for the game...and now the game is...well...."Squatting" every Friday...Its only been 2 weeks...But it SUCKS...Hopefully I will be able to find a home for the game..Till then...Pink runs where ever I can run it...and Mondays have been put on hold...

The last pink game in Laurel, we made sure we did it big...and we did it big...Game started at 7:30 PM Friday Night, Game broke around 7AM Saturday Morning...and at 7:30 PM Saturday , we did a Freeroll tournament and ran Pink again...This time, it ran till 8AM Monday Morning...Wow...afterwards...we'll see everyone Monday night for the $1-$2 NL Game...Pink was sick this week...and I was spent...I crashed Monday Night trying to deal the game...I was done...But it was the sickest weekend for poker I have ever hosted...It was a great time too!!!

But my Thursday game I deal hasn't been really strong lately...I have been complaining about that as well...and well...I'm going to go through another 2-3 weeks with out it...That is hurting me as well...

Um...Wanna hear another dagger? I finally got a car...I have been driving around with my parents truck but finally got my own car so I can give it back cause now my lil Brother is now car-less...My parents have they own car, so the truck is the pass around truck...So I got me a nice Cadillac Seville STS...Its a beauty....I fell in love with it when I got it...Clean...All leather, All Power, And it runs really good....I'm Lying...This fuckin car is over heating...So I dumped all this money into it to fix it...Head Gaskets are done...I'm pissed...I'm heated...So I'm working it out with the guy I bought it from, I won't even put him out there...I know he didn't intentially sell me a lemon, but it is done...E is Sad...So not only do I not have a car to drive around..I don't have the car I was able to drive around in...Im paying insurance on a car to sit in my parking lot...Its all good...I know the guy will swap me a nice car in place of the caddi...





























































Other than that, Things have been good on my end...Cheyenne is about to start back school in a couple weeks...I should be able to get a home for my game soon...I'll have a new car to push...and everything should be back on track...right now...Its a tough time but have been put in tighter spots...so I should get through this...But the good news is I aint totally broke! I ran well during the pink marathon...so that should hold me off for a while!

I'll be visiting the other bloggers and catch up with everyone as well! I'll be making it a priority to post as often as I was...but right now I'm sitting around the pink game...Chips are flying...I'll get int he box in a lil bit...Till then...................

No comments: