Sponsors

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vomit

Yeah, I ran pretty sick the other night over at Big Chris house...Wasn't long till I was in th game for about a good $160...Oh yeah, this is a $1-$1 NL Game...Keon came along also...he was in the game over 2 balls within the first hour....

I said I wasn't going any deeper, so I played tighter than normal...then it got sick...I was catchin back door flushes playin garbage like 6-duece, K6...Needless to say Jizzle was pretty sick when I re-poped with the bullshit 25 and caught bottom pair on the flop to his pocket 4s when we got it all in preflop...did I mention T6o was a monster....on the button its good to see the flop for $40-some bucks spcially when Rosslyn moves all in with KK with 4 callers...Not only did Rosslyn pull the pot close to her as we see the flop, she was jumping out her seat when T66 hit the flop....OOOPS...don't get too comfortable holding on to my pot! UUUGGGHHHHH she wasn't too happy either...

Kenny ran his chip stack up as normal to ship it at the end of the night...Keon and I ended up with everyone's chips to walk out with a small profit!

playing micro-limit stud h/l on AP tonight...im gettin bricked bricked and not getting there...so I played a $10 donkament and accidently final tabled it...Made 5th place when I pushed short stacked with 55 and AKo called with just about the same amount of chips leaving him with 200 some behind..window card of course is the ace...and can't set my 5's to be eliminatd in 5th place for a whopping $60 bucks....1st was $275 which wouldn't be bad for a $10 tourney with 101 players...

No comments: