Sponsors

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lets Play Pink

This weekend, I ran the Pink game over at Nelly's place...the Donkey Corral...Turn out was good, and the game was great! Lauren baked us some BBQ Chicken for dinner with corn and rice...Most of the regular pink game players came out for a night of splashing pink chips around!

I got in the game when it got short...I dont like playing with a full ring game...I can't play it that way for some reason, I'm more of a 6 person table...maybe 7. As the game gets short, we like to mix it up even more with adding a few new games here and there and one of my new favorite games is Duece to Seven Tripple Draw...I am not no expert in this game, but damn, this game is a ton of fun to play!

I got in a hand with Greg and this sticks out the most cause he was quite upset at this hand.

I get dealt KK7

5 Limpers to see the flop
Pot: $25
Flop: 886

1 bet goes into the pot, 3 players
Pot: $40
Turn: [886]K

1 bet goes into the pot, 3 players still remain
Pot: $70
River: [886K]K

Bet, Raise, Fold, Re-raise to cap
Pot: $150

Board: 886KK
Me: KK7
Greg: 886

"Not That Card!"

Duece to Seven Tripple Draw hand I found amusing

I get dealt KKJJT

By the time it gets around to me, I 3 bet it and it gets capped by our 1st draw comes out
I draw 5 cards LOL

97432

I believe it gets 2 or 3 bet before our 2nd draw
I draw 1 card

23457
Not That Card!

2 bets before the 3rd draw
Stand Pat

1 bet all the way around, Keenan is all in

Nutties....SHIP IT...

I play Real GOOOOOOOD!!!

No comments: