Sponsors

Monday, August 27, 2007

I Think I'm Done with Online Poker

I haven't really played since Travis' and Nelly's game last wednesday so I been feenin' to play...

I ran my lil bit of money on Absolute Poker up to a little over a ball...yeah I know..I'm not big into online poker so I won't put alot of money on there...I usually just play to kill time during the day im home chillin' so I shipped it all the other night.

alright, I'm going to give this another shot...Stuck another ball on Full Tilt to see what I can do...I playd the 11K Guaranteed and made it half way through the field of 1000+ entrants...I was out around 350th some place..Took down a $20 SnG, Played a 4K guaranteed HORSE tourney and made it half way through and just got frustrated with the whole thing...

Best hands can't hold up...Getting out drawn, Out flopped, can't win a coin flip...nothing...Maybe I play bad, but I felt I was playing decent...who knows...I know I was yelling at the screen.."why why Why does it always happen to me?????" Pretty gay.....so FUCK ONLINE POKER....

1 comment:

Simone Zandara said...

it's cuz it's all so fuckin rigged....it's just shamy...i'm done too..better real poker