Sponsors

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What Happened This Weekend...

Steve's $1-$3 NL Game on Thursdays didn't go off so I didn't have to deal...took a day off...which pretty much sucks...

I aint gonna bank on that game going off the ground any longer that his $2-$5 game has gotten off the ground every Sunday...If it does, its a bonus for me..if not...eh...fuck it...

Friday's Pink game was good....I actually jumped in the game in the afternoon...yup..Saturday Afternoon...I wonder if there was nothing going on the following Saturday, would the game not stop running...I had to break the game Saturday afternoon to make it to Travis and Nelly's Rebuy Tourney at the Donkey Coral.

Shot over to the tournament after breaking the game...it was a great tournament...42 players I believe was the field...it was a $30 rebuy tournament for the first 4 rounds...then you were able to double add on...I didn't have to rebuy at all...survived till the add on period...then I went card dead...blinded off...had to push with KTo and flopped KTJ....unfortunately, the guy that called me had JJ...matta fact, another guy re-raised his cold call all in and he called...the other guy had Ad7d...wow strong...couldn't peel a 2 outer to win the pot...

I'm now at my $1-$2 Game taking a break from dealing...might as well update my blog...its a full table right now, just breezed through the wait list....at 3:15, I finally got 1 person to get on the table, then the game will go till morning hopefully...hopefully the afternoon...that would be just on time!

This is the last game till after the July 4th festivities...

Hope everyone has a great 4th!!!

I'm off to my cousins house in SE to celebrate the 4th...BBQ...all the Family will be there...and we get to play poker!!!! The "older heads" will be playing Majong the whole night as well...I wonder if I can get my Dad to play some NL with us....That would be very interesting!

No comments: