Sponsors

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wednesday Night Donkey Coral

Went over to Travis and Nelly's $1-$2 NL Game last night....Yeah I shipped it...I was pretty annoyed with my play as well...

I kept getting Big pairs to ugly boards that I can't maximize off of....

Katie sat to my immediate left...and when I would bet my hand, she would come over the top of me...every time....I know she wasn't particularly "coming after my stack" She is just betting her hand...and the good sport that she is, after seeing that I was getting annoyed, she relieved my mind by showing she had the better hand, and I didn't doubt she did at all...It just eased my mind to help not tilt off her plays.

I was ran down more than once last night also...I was just running real bad...It was an early night for me was home before 1am and stuck a good $400...eh....maybe its that time again to rebuild the proper bankroll...but things wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have so much to pay for this week....getting my license re-instated really killed me this week then the day before that I paid my Condo Fees...My mortgage is comin up also, so im going to be taking a little break from shipping it and focus on grinding and rebuilding some money....

The game is moving very soon but more on that as I find out more information.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the grind. i really thought i had made some strides in controlling my tilt play, but i made some stupid moves after jeff sucked out on me WITH MY OWN HAND. LOL

The Family said...

Sorry E for running you down....you gave me that WTF look when I turned the monster that was 43 over. I was sitting on a nice stack and decided I'd float the flop. The board was so ragged I couldn't put you on anything realistic that I couldn't run down or bluff on the turn. (Had you on an over-pair or KJ AJ.)
The only thing that would of saved you on that hand was a big over-bet and that would of been a bad play on your part.

I hope we're still cool.....good luck.

Ehonda said...

you all know its all good...Its How the game goes...Just sucks for runnin bad ...Never will I take offense and no matter how bad the beat is...we will always be cool LOL WE ARE ALL FAGS NOW lol