Sponsors

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Not too much happening...

Really have no complaints other than its hot here...Hate the heat....

anyway, I went over to the Fish tank on Thursday to deal. Not too much stuck in my hand...nice action the whole night though!

Friday was the Pink Game...I saved money not jumping into the game, Kenny decided he wanted to give action instead of dealing so I jumped in the box the majority of the night/morning. Saw couple of quads, straight flush---and Kenny didn't even know he had it LOL. Game went real well breaking at 11:30 am, A Little earlier than usual but still a nice run.

Saturday spent the day with Cheyenne...Sunday didn't do too much of nothing either, well deserved rest days!

Last night was the $1-$2 NL Game...Jumped in the game cause the game didn't fill up at start, but don't let that discourage you from bring some action..the action was sick last night...I was in the game for $400 before Kenny happened to get a call from work that he had to attend to ASAP so I jumped in the box till he came back...luckily I was able to make $6 shy of breaking even!

When he came back there were 2 open seats so I jumped in one to play till game breaks...I managed to run it up something small so its all good...its a win so im not complaining!

Keenan, Travis, Noelle, Steve and a whole bunch of others are headed to Las Vegas...I'm here stuck, so I'll probably make a trip to AC on Tuesday after the Monday game.

No comments: