Sponsors

Monday, June 04, 2007

May is Done...Bring on June

Well, I have to say this has been a very good month for me, so far the best month of the year for me...Even though I didn't deal Steve's game most of the month, I still managed to get through the month on top of things...I played pretty good this month also...I actually am in the black this month and I'm happy for that!

The pink game has been running well, last Friday the game broke unusually early...late shift didn't come through this weekend, it was an insta-break but thats fine....I actually got some rest on a Saturday which I didn't mind at all....

I shipped it the last Monday game, but made it back jumpin in the box...

Nothing too exciting has happened which is why I haven't really blogged it...no hands stick out...

Did ok at the Coral also

The rest of the gang is going to Vegas, and I'll be home....Good luck to all of them out there in the WSOP events!

So far June looks ok but I don't want to jinx it...

Played at Tight Tims game last night, he ran a pink $3-$6 Omaha H/L game, ran my $100 bucks to $440 and had to go, I would've loved to stay and ship it, but had to go! Game was pretty nice, except for the cat, afte a couple hours, the cat started gettin to me and I was ready to roll...

I have been playing online lately, jumping back and forth from Poker Stars and Full Tilt...I'm not doing bad on there, not runnin like Joe Black, but I been cashing alot in the $10 SnG's and doing pretty well on the Omaha H/L tables, and the Micro Limit NL Tables to keep my interest while I sit in the SnGs...Between me selling online money and shiping it, I was down to my last 70ish bucks and sat at $2/$4 Omaha H/L....cashed out a little over $200 bucks...now im back on track...I'll try and have some sort of bankroll management online, but I just play on there for the fun of it during the day....maybe if I can take it more seriously, I can do well...eh, who am I kidding, Let me keep it for fun instead of turning it into a grind, I already do that most of the week....

1 comment:

Nick said...

Glad to hear your in the black E! Keep up the good work.