Sponsors

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ewww

I think I jinxed myself...or was I playing Bad? So I decided to give $500 away at Me and Keenan's game this past Monday...That was fun....

We ended the game playing $4-$8 O.E. which was retarded...

I jinxed myself...

Anyway, going to Trav and Nelly's game tonight...Lets see how that goes

















In Other News, My Baby Graduated Kindergarten today! I'm so so so Proud!!!!

Her class had a little graduation ceromony today with a "Hawaii" theme, the kids were great!

Off to 1st Grade next year!!!

Felt really good seeing her up there!!!

2 comments:

SoveriegnOne said...

Good job man, thats one thing I wil tell you that you do right in life, being a Father, I hear about all the stuff you do with her, and I think you do a better job than me sometimes. Wait till you get her through college...lol.

Ehonda said...

Thank you Man, I try hard to be a good father, I see these dead beats, and there is no way I want to be like that!!!