Sponsors

Monday, June 18, 2007

Off To AC I Go

Well...I haven't played cause I'm tryin not to ship any money before I head up to AC this weekend.

Fathers day was yesterday...I had a blast, I spent the day with my Dad and Mom and Cheyenne out Hershey Park..we had a blast...no poker!!!!

Noelle made the money in Event 27 at the WSOP in Vegas...I believe it was 1000+ players for this $1500 event and she was very close to that bracelet...out in 63rd for a nice 9K payday! Good Shit!

I'll be heading to AC in the morning after the game tonight...if it goes off tonight...at this current time, I dont have enough locked for tonights game...which sucks...so I'm going up to AC a little shorter than I expected...Its the Borgata Open this week and IF....i can make it up by Tuesday morning, I'll try to play the Limit event..if not, I'm definately tryin to play the NL event on Wednesday..$500 buy in...Other than that, I'll be at the Trop playin $1-$2 NL....

1 comment:

Nick said...

There was 2,315 entries and Noelle went out 62nd for a 9k paypday. http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2007-wsop/event-27-no-limit-holdem/payouts/

Very Cool!!