Sponsors

Thursday, March 26, 2009

AC Weekend (3/13/09 - 3/16/09)

Guess I should write up that weekend in Atlantic City for my Birthday...Guess we should start it out that Thursday since I consider that whole weekend one whole day with couple naps here and there...

So get up with my folks, Ryan, Keon, Chris and get twisted and go see Junkyard down Dat Bama's spot, Marygold's. Met some other random folks there, seen alot of oldschool faces that was always at the JY show. I Know JY gonna rock regardless cause its Buggs birthday also. Its also Moe Shorter's Birthday also, he was Junk's manager back in the day...and back in the day, wow, it was a party!!!!

Kenny was supposed to meet us up there, but of course, the degenerate that he is, said he was gonna play some poker before heading up to the spot...he never showed, he must be stuck...but what a bright idea we had...drunk out our minds, we say, lets go play some cards after leaving the show...Drunk as fuck, we head down to Doy's $1-$2 NL game...Oh I remember the reason now...we were hungry and Doy can make a mean Filipino dinner! Being that it was 4am when we got there, there wasn't much food left, but luckily everyone that was playing, got hungry...Doy made some bangin ass Adobo for breakfast...bangin indeed! I finally get to sit down after about 1 1/2 hours of waiting cause the table was full, I got to sober up a lil bit and sat down to play, only played till 7am cause I had to be home in time to catch the Greyhound bus to AC. The original plan was to ride up to AC for ATLARGE and make the smokers dinner Thursday night, But I chose to see JY and party with my folks down here before heading up to AC...It also gave Kenny a chance to make some money so he can head to AC...we ended up talking him into going up anyway...so I make what I spent at the club, Kenny made a killing, we dip, and we head home so I can finish packing for the weekend...

Next...The Bus Ride Up...

No comments: