Sponsors

Thursday, March 12, 2009

33rd Birthday

Today is my 33rd Birthday...Gettin old, gettin old!

Got nice Nuggets and waked and baked...nothing new...

Going to see Junkyard Band tonight.

Then Atlantic City first thing in the morning for ATLARGE.

I would like to go right after seeing Junkyard tonight, but I'll be too drunk, high, lets just say fucked up to do any driving to Jersey! I put in for a rental car anyway so I'll just Greyhound it up and meet up with Ricky and the rest of the MD Poker circuit up there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birfday Man...sorry I can't roll with you tonight...I'll be just trying to lose money up in AC...I'm leaving in 1 hour and 11 minutes with Jack High Bill.

Enjoy your day...and don't get too fucked up to pick up some of those faggoooootttsss you like so much...you know...the pre-op ones.

Ha. See you tomorrow.
R