Sponsors

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Through the Snow We Go

Going back to the Tuesday game the chicks run cep't we are going early. I didn't really feel like going out there in the first place, and the weather Tuesday night didn't make it any easier to make me want to go...but then I thought about it again. I'm sitting at home playing COD:WaW with Kenny and say, aight, lets go, we are leaving at 11PM cause the roads are gonna be brutal coming home freezing over night.

Yeah right, I beat that game up again. I would've stayed longer, but they did some gay ass shit.

2 friends check down the hand after I bail out on the turn, already having money in the pot, after a failed steal attempt with 66 on a Jack high board, guy hit the set bet out, i fold, then his boy says, lets check it down. I say wow out loud and the dealer says they have to play it out, they can't do that. Guy still calls, they still check it down with the guy rivering quads softplaying his boy. I know it wasn't intentianal, but its still gay. I say, I got 1 more orbit, ended up taking a nice size $400 pot before its time for me to cashout when I turn a gutshot with 58h, I owe Travis $1, when that beutiful 6 gives the guy 2 pair and straightens me out and he took a one way trip to value town, and that ticket cost him a nice $125 paid at da ticket booth at the river.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the downgrade issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=avg anti-virus 8 pro ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg