Sponsors

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Travis should like this hand

Playing the Borgata's Winter Poker Open

Antes and Blinds are at 300/1500/3000 and I'm on in the cut off.

folded around to a guy that just moved to our table maybe 2 rounds ago...he throws out 2 grey chips and makes it $10,000 to go folds around to me and I call...He is sitting with around $70K and I have close to 100K

Pot: T$27,200
Flop: 2d5h6d

He insta mushes and I tank for about 2 minutes trying to figure out what the hell...then I thought about Travis and said, you know what, fuck it, im a fish, call and flip my 3h3d over. Dude said "what, you call?" dealer said yes he did and pointed to my cards flipped over...he shot me a dirty ass look and turned over his cards...8h4h wow

turn was a Qc and the river is a Ks

SHIP IT!

Table captain giggled and said, nice call kid, i pointed to my 3 of diamonds and said, i got a 3 high flush draw, plus a gutshot...made the table laugh a lil bit as sweat poured down my head cause all of a sudden it got all extra hot lol

No comments: