Sponsors

Monday, January 26, 2009

STT anyone?

It's ok to play poker and have some fun once in a while. I still have alot of last years play left in my system that doesn't fit the "09" formula plus Big Chris has been having a hard time getting a game together for us to play, so I decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a fun game at the apartment.

$50+$10 got you T$8,000 in chips. The 10 bucks went towards getting us a dealer cause it really sucks to have to deal your own hands in a tournament....it sucks to deal yourself in any poker game honestly...anyway, blinds were fairly long at 25 minutes and almost the same blind schedule as the Borgata WPO tournaments. I thought it was a good idea just so we could play for a couple hours into Sunday night, but not too late and still have fun playing poker. I guess it worked out, I had fun, seemed like everyone else did. Thats cool!

Big Fella Will took it down, and Kenny took runner up money, it was a good show to watch, the shit talking was priceless, and the the hand of the night, man I don't know exactly how the hand went, but Kenny and BFW had trip 8s, Kenny's K kicker dominated BFW's 7 kicker when all the money went in...that river brought a sweet 7 to fill BFW up to cripple Kenny to the point Kenny just took the 2nd place money.

It would be cool to do something like this once a month to play, shit talk, and shoot the shit w/o losing a million dollars! Wow I played bad tonight!

I learned how to play pitch, its pretty tight, would want to play with more people and play for money of course, but its fun, but then I saw Kenny wanting to play Gin for $1/point. First game I scooped, 3 hands to get 100 to 0...Kenny ships me $100, 2nd game, we ran back, 100-36, Ship me $64, Gets the 3rd game 100-50, I ship him the $50 back, for a $114 profit! I Quit, lets go home.

No comments: