Sponsors

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Borgata Winter Open

Looks like its carved in stone now. Keon and I are heading up to the Borgata Winter Open to play in the 1st event. Its a 3 day deep stack tournament with 45 minute blinds....starting with T$25,000 in chips...Should be a good tournament.

Hoping to make day 2, so the plan is to play the 1st day, come home and deal Wednesday's game, then head back up to the 'Gata for day 2 hoping to have to spend the night, if I don't come home Thursday night, I made it to the final table on Friday!

Guess I'll go from there, lets just hope I can get some sort of luckyness going and cashing in the event and being able to play more events...Would be nice to satellite in or win enough to get in the main even that has $2 Million guaranteed!

See those of yall that'll be up there up there on Tuesday!

2 comments:

edgie212 said...

Do you know what happens on the super satellite day they have on the 24th?

Ehonda said...

They have day 2 of the $2,000+$150 H.O.S.E event that day. Not sure how much the super satellite is going to be though..pretty sure they will have the info there though...I'll be sure to post it if you need me too...