Sponsors

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Wipe the Dust off for 2009

Well, Its been a while...I been writing in this blog for a couple years now. Might as well not stop now, even though I've slowed down writing. You know why I stopped? It just reminds me how bad I play poker. It was a time I didn't even record my win/loss sessions last year.

2008 had alot of memories. Lots of good as well as the bad. We did lose a good friend that was part of our little poker community...Big Jay...He'll be missed. I'm thankful to God that we made it through another year. I'm grateful that I have a healthy daughter and my family is still close to me and have the friends and associates that I see on the regular.

But 2009 will be a new year, start fresh with some new goals to accomplish. I'm raising the bar for myself just so I can stop fucking around and play good. Its not a game anymore. Its time to make some moves and stop nickel and dimin' my way through the year...Its time to step my game up. Its time to make some real money, Its time to stop fucking around.

This is how 2009 gonna go this year...Betta Than the Last Time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.