Sponsors

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kenny said there was fish!

Kenny found us a new circuit of players! How? Well, Guy that used to round at a game I used to deal at couple years ago asked me to deal his game last Monday, but I was getting ready to go to AC for the Borgata WPO tournaments so I declined and said I knew a dealer for him, Kenny, so Kenny went over there and met some girls that run a game close by also!

Today I ran a whole bunch of errands, not only that, only got to sleep a couple hours the night before, so I was dead tired, I was ready to pop my feet on the table and watch some TV and then play some Call of Duty:World at War, when Kenny decides to call me and see if I wanted to go to this game. I almost declined but decided it was a good time to do some Monday recruiting.

I walked in to see the most weakest table ever...Its crazy, when I sat at the table at the Borgata tournament, I felt like the biggest fish in the world, when I sat down tonight, I felt like I knew everything there is about poker...Needless to say, when I sat down, the're mouths watered...and the loudest one of the game, was the quietest one close to the ending of the game, specially I had to send him out to the ATM when he tried to push on me, his feelings were hurt when I pushed all in over top of his ass with a measley pocket 7 that held...

There was an older gentleman there that was bitter towards me...All I did was win 3 hands off him, the pots were not even huge, and only went to showdown once...he took a big hand off me when the wheel gets there on the river and all of a sudden goes all in...I had air and fired bullets till the river, I couldn't get him off his hand...he mumbled after I mucked, why he didn't check...he really thought I was a cold blooded idiot...he said he owed me 1 more after that hand LOL well he said it to his neighbor and I over heard it...

I don't wanna knock anyone's games, but It just amazes me that all these games I have seen, don't offer as much as certain games I know and Pull LESS than these other games, and yet can run everyday of the week....baffles me...

No comments: