Sponsors

Monday, January 26, 2009

Very Superstistious: The Idiot's Guide to the Herd's Superstitions

We all are poker players and we all have our own superstitions. Some know I am very superstitious about alot of things and I'm so serious about it, that I will cash out or at least threaten and throw a tantrum fit if someone violates it.

Thought I would make a list of the Herd's superstitions just in case you run into one of us, you won't think we are crazy.

I'm not sure of everyone's, but feel free to comment if you want to share it, I'll share the ones I already know.

Here are my personal ones, then I'll list some general ones that the Herd shares at times.

E's Superstitions

- Don't ask to make Change out my stack
- Don't stack my chips higher than the normal 20 chip stack
- Don't stack a 2nd or higher tower.
- If at Pops house must make towers 60 chips high.
- Don't playing while having chips racked up.
- Please if you are my table neighbor, please don't take it upon yourself to change my SB/BB.
- I hate playing with any chips higher than a $5 chip in a $1-$2 NL game, If you are dealing,
get ready to work!

General Superstitions (I'll add more as I remember or be reminded)

- Complimenting someone's chip stack is a No, No.

1 comment:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

i always collect white chips - and usually rebuy w/ green when tilted.