Sponsors

Thursday, January 08, 2009

$1-$2 NL last night

Supposed to deal this game, but I had the itch to play, Travis wanted to deal last night, so he took my shift and I waited for a seat to be available since it was already a full game.

12:04 am this morning I get a text from Keon:

"SBJ sittin wit a dime. (Just cracked 2 players). Seat open (1). Let me know if yous till want it or I'll take it."

I replied:

"Eh, I'm high and don't feel like drivin' nomore."

Left it alone, got into some Call of Duty: World at War, and got another text from Travis.

1:36am

"SBJ has over $1.4K in front of him - and Keon is his ride home - I tried to call kenny and tell him - phone no good"

Oh, Chris is playing on COD with me, I tell him to tell kenny, (mind you kenny is sleep already) that SBJ has over $1400, do you wanna go?

We left right away...

I ran my stack up to $800, Kenny made a lil bit, its time to go home...

No comments: