Sponsors

Monday, September 04, 2006

Sigh Of Relief

Whoa...I know I said I wasn't going over to Big Chris house, but I just can't help myself...It was gonna be a good game tonight with everyone showing up cause of the Holiday on Monday...All I can say is that I started the night of real bad...Sat down to KK to get cracked...I mucked it when the flop hit an Ace and I told myself...The continuation begins from Pops House...James shows me AK on that hand...I can't remember what hand it was, I think it was to Frank and I ship a nice size chunk of my stack to him...I end up down to my last $25 and add on another $60 bucks...lose a small pot, grab another $20 to add on and still down hill...By The Way, We play $1-$1 NL over here at Big Chris House...I get down to my last $18 bucks in the BB in a pot that every limped to Dennis in the Cut Off who raises it to $7 and I believe James called so I push with the Beast and leave the room...I come back to my stack getting trippled up when I flop T high on a 4 card flushy board...NOBODY HAD A CLUB...Ship it...This game is easy...so easy, I didn't have to be in the room to win!

Dennis raised to $10 and I look down to AK, I push and he ends up folding, Pick up some small pots here and there Next thing I know I'm back up to over $200...later in the night/morning...We bust everyone left and right, and the remaining players are James, Dennis, Frank and myself...and I just got ran over by the deck...makin some good reads too...raising bottom pairs, mid pairs knowing they are good and ending up getting called to rake in the pot...Frank was in disgust and just couldn't understand why I keep calling or raising his bets...I picked up on somethin for the first time about him and fuckin munipulated his ass every time...He said, I don't know why when I have a real hand you dont call, but when you have that bullshit and I fire at you, you call and win...Heh...Same went for James, he talked a little too much when he didn't want me to call...so he ends up shipping it when I do call...He did bluff me out of a set of 8s on a flushy flop all hearts...My mistake was knowing I was good..Putting him on 1 heart...Everytime he fired at the pot on the flop and turn, I called tellin him I don't believe him and not raising...1 more heart falls on the river and he reaches for chips and I auto muck face up showing my flopped set...he shows me AK of non hearts...he paired his Ace...I'm sick...After that...it was all over...We ended up getting his stack and I chipped Dennis down a good pot when he was trying to leave...he decides to cash out after that big pot from him...I cashed out $525 minus the $80 in cash I didn't give chris when I reloaded so I walk out with $480 almost breaking me even from the night before...With this cash out, I made a big majority of the money I dropped at Pops place Saturday Night leaving me $70 shy of breaking even from last night...My world feels a little better now...Now its time to get some sleep...some real good sleep...Hopefully my Game will kick off later on today...If not...Might head up to AC...who knows...

No comments: