Sponsors

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sunday Night Game

Went over to my Cousin's D's house to watch the Skins Vs. Dallas Game and play a little $1-$1 NL.

Ran my stack to a little over $200 after Kenny stops by bringing one of his boys to play...Wow was he the epitime of dead money!

D's busted and was dealing and from a lesson I Learned in AC, I had to teach Dennis the same lesson...dude would muck his cards and Dennis would give it back to him...someone would show the winning hand and he would just throw his cards face down and Dennis would be like, turn them over just to see if you would win cause cards speak...j

I made the mistake also...tryin to be a nice guy to avoid bad karma...i was in the hand with dude and had AhKd and dude always raises, so I re-raise the guy to $12 to see the flop, everyone folds and we are heads up...

Flop came out KhQh7h

he bets out 10and i raise him alot again...naturally he calls...

Turn came out 4h...Boom, nut flush...he bets out 15 and I give a confused look Frank and he knows im bout to stack dude...i raise him to 45 and he smooth calls me...

River is a Qs...he bets out $15 and I just call cause the board paired...glad I didn't raise him...I show the nut flush and he shows pocket 4s...D is about to ship the pot, dude looks a little upsset and my dumb self said, no he has a boat...he jumps out his seat and begins to talk shit to kenny, "I told you i was gonna get my money back...I know how these guys play" fuckin fish and i deserve to be shot in the head for being the "nice guy to avoid bad karma"

Anyway, we end up gettin his chips back and I walked away with a decent profit and he walks away with false sense of playin well.

No comments: