Sponsors

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Slackin...Cause im losin....

OK, Its not exciting to type about nothin but losses...Its actually a blower to even re-live and re-tell the bad plays, bad beats, and just being stuck like shit in the games we play...That is why I haven't really been updating my blog...

After leaving Travis' game last week after breaking dead even, I went over to Steve's game to deal the tourney and $1-$3 NL Cash game...Tried to make a couple extra dollars to pay off some bills and square up a couple of debts...

My Friday night game was cancelled due to the fact the USPC was playing out at the Taj Mahal this weekend, so alot of the players from around here all went up to AC...

Saturday, went over to Zach's game to deal it, but his game never kicked off so went over Encore's game with Rocco to play and broke dead even...again....

Sunday night, Encore and Bill asked me if I wanted to deal their Sunday game, SURE!!! But Ricky Bobby wanted to go to Atlantic City Sunday, I didn't have any money to go up, so I asked him to wait a while, play at Encore's game, and I'll end my shift at 11PM and head straight to Atlantic City for a couple days...

Arrived at the Trop late and Ricky Bobby wants to just walk around for a while and then rest till the Sunday event...We end up heading towards the Hilton to see what their poker rooms looks like and maybe sit down, we wasn't feelin it so we headed downstairs cause RB wants to play some Black Jack...I ended up shootin a lil dice for a while and decide it was enough punishment and go back to the trop...at this time, I want to play, so I end up sittin at the $1-$2NL table and proceeded to break even from earlier till I ship it by the guy gettin ran over by the deck...Head to the room and go to bed...

Woke up late for the tourney, so we end up hittin the Hilton toplay the daily...Make 18th place out of 36 players. I played bad...which is the story of my life...Head over to Showboat to play some $1-$2 and end up playing the evening daily up there, got sucked out on to put me out the tourney...Played really bad and went broke and just went to bed...in the truck till Ricky was ready to go home...

Dealt Jeff's game which was a great turn out...made some change...

Went over to Travis' game tonight, ran the table over playing different which no body understood where that came from till I ran into Ricky Bobby when he flopped da joint...wheel when i hit 2 pair...AK vs. A3 vs. 45...Flop came A23r, Sun bet out 20, Rick called, I put 80 on top of that, Sun called, Rick went all in, then I Followed with an allin also..couldn't fill up...I shipped it...but i had Ricky covered cause I had just stacked him with AK vs. his 22 when the board paird JJ88 and my Ace played!

Anne Stacked Ricky and he was ready to go, so I rolled out before I got in trouble losing all my money and just went home early so I can write this out and play my free money Party Poker sent me!

Dealing Steve's $2-$5 NL game tomorrow night, and then hopefully my Friday game kicks off this week...

2 comments:

Karol said...

Any chance you're in AC tomorrow?

Ehonda said...

BOOO you ladies are goin??? My buddy is going up, but I have to deal on Sunday, I probably go up in about 2 weeks when I build a little more money to throw away up there! We will definately play and kick it soon! I always look for you when in AC though, hopefully we'll run into each other really soon!