Sponsors

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Pink Fridays!

Yeah!!! Pink Friday is here!!! Man I tell you...I love playing this game!!! If you don't already know, we play $5-$10 Pink ($2.50 chips) H.O.E. rotation game...Thats Holdem', Omaha H/L, and Stud H/L. This game is awesome!

Night started a little slow and I was hesitant about having the game because I didn't think it would fill up...It ended up filling up and ended up being a good game...tons of action...I can't recall any major big hands...

I did try to bluff Travis out of a hand with 67s with an Ace high board with 2 flushys...Travis had the Flush draw and tagged a 10 on the river, But he told me there was no way he was folding...I think different if there wasn't to flushys on the flop...Other than that, I tried to play correctly the whole night...I have no choice when I'm in the game on the board at my own game and it doesn't help its more expensive to play like a donkey!

At one point Big Jay ends up busting out the game, normally I don't mind puttin my buddies on the board, but Tonight is just different...Game wasn't lookin like it would go till early morning, so I just couldn't board him because I had to make sure everyone is able to be paid out...so Travis offers him to borrow a meatball to continue playing...our thoughts was he didn't want to stop playing cause its a fun game to play and he wanted to continue playing the rest of the night...Travis made a comment, now that he leant him that meatball, he would be scooped by Big Jay...Low and behold...Big Jay begins to run the table over and not only does he make his original buy in back, but is now in the positive side...not a small profit either and not even 30 minutes after he borrowed the money, decides he wants to cash out...WTF...Some words were exchanged, but we felt it wasn't right that he did that...for one, he stacked Travis with the money he leant him, then he wanted to take a ton of money off the table after ridin the heater...we wasn't havin that...He felt like we were tryin to make him feel guilty of that, but I honestly believe he should've stayed, now he could've cashed out and said fuck you guys, but he did the right thing...he still walked away with profit, and I must say, he stayed till the game broke, which was not too much later after all that fiasco...

Almost went to Ankur's game in College Park to play $1/$2 NL, but felt it was already too late and I was headed over Pops game to play some $1-$2 NL Saturday Afternoon...

No comments: