Sponsors

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Donkey Coral

Went over to the Donkey Coral to deal the 2nd half of the game cause Nelly goes to bed at 1AM now...

I got there around 10:30PM thinking I was just gonna deal and when I walked in the door...Travis shows me a shiny open seat....Didn't take that much convincing for me to sit down and play...Give me $150 man...

Sat down and played tight, Decided that I wasn't gonna play like an ass and play hands that would get me in trouble...not tryin to get too fancy with it...Had a good time playing...Nishant came out and Sun as well...New guy Travis picked up at the Trop, Mac...Tight Andrew already busted...Bartender Pete was in the house, as well as Matt.

Not too many hands stand out to me...just remember busting Matt and doubling up through Sun...Picked up a couple small pots, but mostly folded the whole night...

Cashed out the game for $229 when I peaked at close to $300...I owed Travis $75 bucks, so made just enough to pay him, wipe my name off his board and cashed out a cooooool whole $4 bucks!!! Thats a win in my book!!! :)

No comments: