Sponsors

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pink Game!!!

Well My Pink Game went off Friday Night! Had a full table with a 2 person wait list...so the game went pretty strong! Started the night off with a $50 Freeroll Tourney...The game was NL Omaha High...for a freeroll and 6 minute blinds, the freeroll lasted pretty long...a little under 35 minutes long...

Finally got the game rollin and I'm itchin to play...I usually sit down after there is no wait list..and finally got to sit around 2AM...Unlike last week, I Decided to play tight and right...play ABC Poker, well as much as I Know how to play at the very least...Heh, I didn't ship my stack like I did last week and threw a party...but I do know I got very very lucky on pops to chop a Stud H/L pot from him after rivering the shit out of him to chop the pot...and it was a healthy pot..and pops being pops...he was still pissed he won a pot...more angry that he didn't scoop like he was supposed too...the only person I know to be angry when he wins a pot...

Anyway...I get JKJ and I usually don't play split Jacks, but after alot of talk how Pops loves him some Jacks...I went ahead and played it..Me, Pops and Katie are tangled in the pot and the both of them are showing low cards, I assume my Jacks are good and raise on 4th street, pops re-raises and katie just calls...3 bets on 4th street when a K Falls for me on5th, it actually gets capped 3 ways and I put both of them drawing to a low hand so I wasn't going anywhere with all low cards showing on both there boards, not to mention the K just made me more comfortable with my hand...6th street comes out and doesn't help me, but it gets checked all around...I tell pops that I'm going to raise blind on the river if he bets out...he bets out and katie raises...i swear im thinkin my 2 pair is golden...i have to look at my river card now cause katie raised it...flip it up..."Raise" I say...pops is sick cause he is supposed to scoop the pot...katie gets out quick and he shows a wheel...oooops i rivered a K to fill up, kings full of Jacks...heh, pops supposed to scoop that pot lol me so lucky!!!

It aint the pink game unless we change it up AGAIN...so we decided to play the rest of the night changing holdem to crazy pineapple...oooohh did that stir up some action!!! Tons more action than just playing holdem!

I'm actually considering changing the Pink HOE game to C-POE now and adding a kill to stud h/l...we'll see, im going to poll the regulars and see what they think..

Here is a pretty decent pot from last night...i swear, i love me some pink game!!!

7 comments:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

anonymous is a poop head.

E, you need to work on your comment moderation.

Pops was bitter at that pot pictured above, too. He and Rocco chopped it up with JT nut-high, no lo possible. Two diamond and two clubs on the board on the turn, and Rocco's free-rolling with top-two... pops is lucky to get half that pot.

Anonymous said...

Yeah and Pops was fuckin BITTER that he chopped it with me...what a sour puss!

R

Anonymous said...

Fuck all of everone's bitterness...take on some of mine two (yes 2) weeks in a row! LMAO

See you next Friday....

BTW: So what you are telling me is that trip Ks on the flop in Omaha is a dogshit hand....lol

Anonymous said...

Bitter, sour puss, whatever. All I know is that I crush the "Pink" game and ya'll are hatin'. +$390 over 3 sessions, not too many of the regulars can say that.

I really wasn't that mad/bitter with the Jack/10 high hand, I knew were were chopping it. But I was mad I didn't scoop that big ass pot with the wheel. Nut/nut after 5 cards, the first pot i've ever rammed/jammed actually knowing I was a beast at that time and E rivered the shit out of me. Good hand E, I "WANT" you playing like that. Don't sleep on me in the pink game, I'm reading "Super Series II", you best recognize.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to quarter Pop's ass and then hear him bitch about it....hahahaha...

Dawn Summers said...

you guys play stud hi/lo??? how do I get an invite! I'll out donk you all!

Ehonda said...

Dawn, you and Karol are always welcome to come down to MD and play with us...it might be worth the drive...if you ever planned on it, make sure you come down on a weekend when Pops runs his Saturday game as well...that way you girls at least can have a weekend full of poker!!!! Pink Game on Friday, Pops Game on Saturday! Its Tons of Fun!!!!